The Care Ministry Team at St. Paul includes many “Caring” members serving our church family. Please contact your pastors, if you would like to join the team or participate in any programs within our team. Although Divorce Care and Grief Share Ministries are offered once a year the other ministries are ongoing.
Ministry areas include:
- Birthday Ministry- Members' birthdays are listed each month in the Epistle so that they can see who shares their birthday and/or send cards.
- Stephen Ministry - Speak with our Stephen Ministry Leader, Donna Pollard or a pastor, if you are interested in this lay-ministry program for those who could use some help in coping with life's challenges.
- Parish Nurses - If you are a nurse and would like to volunteer to do blood pressure checks after each service, the first Sunday of each month, please submit your name to our team.
- Prayer Ministry Team - St. Paul prayer warriors are actively in prayer for our church family and their connections. Please contact the office with your request or submit your request by using the pew card and place it in the offering plate.
- Blood Drives - we will be looking for “caring givers” for Blood Drives.
- CD Ministry - a program co-sponsored with the Sound Ministry to provide a bulletin and recording of the 11:00 service each Sunday to shut-ins. Please contact the church office to suggest a recipient.
-Medical Equipment Loan Ministry- St. Paul UMC has walkers, wheelchairs, crutches, etc. available to church members free of charge. Please contact the office to sign out these items.
-Flu Shot Clinic- Co-sponsored with the Fun Bunch to provide flu shots to members here at the church each fall.
-Deployed Member Ministry- honors deployed military with a bulletin board and the opportunity for members to support them with prayers and/or cards.